This wizard will show you the basic process of simulation.
1. Click [First Step Wizard] Button on the main page.
(2) If you wish to read the online guide, click [Yes] else click [No].
(3) Click [OK] to continue.
(4) In this window, you can select the train type. Click [next].
(5) In this window, you can specify the train formation and total output. Click [next].
(6) In this window, you can select the designed speed and characteristics. Click [next].
(7) In this window, you can check the train properties. You can add your
comment about this train in the red arrowed edit box.
(8) Save as dialog box appears and click [Save].
Next step is to create the imaginary route. Click [OK].
(9) In this window, you can specify the property of the route to create.
can select the total length and characteristics of the route.
Then click a button listed below.
(10) Click [Save].
(11) You can repeat this procedures above.
Next step is to create the running curve. Click [OK].
The paid version will show this window. Click [Imaginary Route] button.
The free version skips this window.
Select the route file created above.
If you wish to set stopping stations, click station name in this window.
In the next window, click [Imaginary Trains created by you].
Select the train created above.
Click [next], then the calculation will start.
The running curve is created and displayed.
Use sliders to scroll the graph or change the graph magnification,
Click here to go to the contents page.